Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bug in program?

My sidebar is not working so my profile and links are not showing right now. I have a message into the blogspot crew, so hopefully it will be remedied soon. I have a couple links that I really want to share with everyone. It's amazing how many truly interesting bloggers are out there.

Edited to add: My new friend Libby has informed me (as you've seen if you've read the comments on this post) that my sidebar is indeed there, just hiding at the very bottom of the blog. Hopefully I'll be able to get that fixed, but in the meantime, I've linked some blogs to my website, so please feel free to take a look.

3 comments:

Libby said...

hey mary, i read your whole blog, and noticed that your profile DOES show, all the way down on the right side! Mine did this kind of crap at first too, til my husband showed me how to fix the html i'll send you the code thing if i can find it!
LibbY!

Mary said...

Thanks Libby, I was at least able to put in the links since I know that they are showing up somewhere. Too bad you can't cut and paste! :)

Libby said...

hey mary, kimmyk's blog is good too...it's linked on my blog too, ihavenonameforthis
LibbY!