Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hello Everyone!

I've been slacking on the posting, but things are crazy with Daddy back. We are taking Katie to Disneyland late next week and I think I'm looking forward to it more than she is. She seems to be scared of the idea of Disneyland. I'm going to pull some pictures up for her so she can see what it's like. If anyone has any that they would like to share, please email me.
She is very excited about SeaWorld. That's my girl - it's all about animals!
I'm going to try to post before the trip, but I didn't want anyone to think I had abandoned the blog - I'm trying to find time to go through my template - has anyone seen my graphics? They seem to have disappeared. At least when I look at it. What's up with that? I need a friend that's really good at this stuff because I am lost.

2 comments:

Libby said...

sorry, Mary! i'm sure you're a bigger computer geek than me (oops...i mean that in the kindest way possible...) ;-D
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Mary: Go to www.blogsgonewild.net

This guy is a whiz, and inexpensive. Look at www.ivyiversmith.blogspot.com for a recent example. He also did mine. He's a former New Orleans evacuee.