Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hello out there!






Katie and JC went to the Father/Daughter dance at Katie's school. While Katie had a good time she thought there was too much daddy time involved. She told me "The Father/Daughter dance is all about the daddys!" When I asked what she meant she told me that there was too much "dancing with the daddys" and she just wanted to play with her friends. JC's side of the story? Out of a three hour dance she danced with him a total of five minutes. Waaaayyyy too much dancing there Dad! LOL Here are some pictures:




















Last week we had a Valentine's Pary for Katie and some of her classmates. With her birthday at the end of July she doesn't really get a friends party, so when she asked for a Valentine's Party it was hard to say no. And actually, it went pretty well. I'm thinking of making it an annual party. We had pin the arrow on the heart, guess the number of Hershey's kisses in the jar and relay races moving candy hearts across the room from one bowl to another with a spoon. But I think what the kids had the most fun with was the cupcakes. I had made cupcakes but left them plain. I bought three different icings and a bunch of sprinkles and gels to write with. I let the kids decorate as many as they wanted. Here's some pictures of the party:



That's my assistant from work in the background. I think I'm going to pay for this at review time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It's so cool! Cute pics, and I love the Valentine's Day party for a Summer birthday idea.
-Pilar from FF

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Made me hungry thinking about those cupcakes Mary. Red Velvet would be my cake of choice, underneath cream cheese frosting and heart shaped sprinkles. YUM!YUM!YUM! Haven't forgotten what fun making cupcakes is. Hope your busy time of the year is, well we live for that sometimes now don't we? :) Margarita's help! :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. what's with the deleted comment? Need help,who ya gonna call,Blogbusters! :)if so e-mail me.

Mary said...

LOL, Roddy you can relax. The deleted comment was me testing the blog. :)

TLP said...

Absolutely great photos!