Saturday, July 05, 2008

Catch up

I finally downloaded pictures so I'm going to catch up on all the stuff that I've been posting about. First - just to prove that we did have icky intruders in our home, LOL, a picture of the darlings while they were still alive...




And Katie's last day of 1st grade....



I'd add a picture of Katie that I absolutely love, but I've been fighting with this darn blogger trying to get these pictures in order for so long that I'm just going to add it later. Ugh.


Katie is enjoying her summer so far, although she is studying too. She's been spending alot of time downtown doing different things. Today we went to the Museum of Science & Industry. I forgot how much I liked that museum. But we didn't have enough time to see everything (and we were there from 11 until 5:30). More adventures on another day!


Hope everyone had a great Fourth of July!!!!

2 comments:

Libby said...

jeez, that sounds like a really cool place to go!! katie probably loved it as much as you!! and, is that you & katie? you look exactly alike!! (that's a big compliment!)

Mary said...

Libby, that's Katie and her teacher. LOL They must be hanging around alot together to start looking alike. :)

I'll have to post a picture of Katie and I.