Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!

It is not yet my "little" girl's birthday but while I had a second I thought I'd come to my blog and do my annual changing of the title. :)   If you look at the address you can see that I started this blog when she was only 4 years old.  It has been a magical, exciting, crazy, sparkly journey and I wouldn't trade a moment of it - although truth be told I would add my deployed husband into the time he missed if I could redo it and had any control over it.   But wow, what a great child.  I am truly blessed.

I'm sure I'll be posting more this week - you know, birthday activities will ensue tomorrow.  But felt a need to say an early happy birthday to my baby.  

Love you sweetie!  Stay sweet and grow in the  Lord.  His light is in you, let it shine!  Love you, love you, love you.  Mama

No comments: