Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend

This Friday (tomorrow - I'm having trouble with my days right now) Katie's class is having a Dr. Seuss party. I had to work pretty much 24 hours a day for the first four days of the week to make sure I could take Friday off. I'm so happy I have it off though, she seemed really worried that we weren't going to be there.

Saturday is the Father/Daughter dance at her school. There will definitely be pictures!!! We have to pick between two dresses and get her dolled up Saturday. I can't wait. And I'd add a dancing smiley now but Firefox has apparently decided to unload smiley central again. I hate when it does that.

1 comment:

Christine said...

My daughter had a green eggs and ham party once herself.

Silly traditions all throughout the country I guess.