Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I know I promised pictures but....

I haven't downloaded them yet. However, I have a few snippets of conversation that I thought I'd share.

Katie: How do you tell a boy cat from a girl cat?
Me: What's that stain on your sleeve?

Katie: (brushes the hair off my forehead like she's inspecting me)
Me: What are you doing?
Katie: Looking for wrinkles. You don't have any.
(I'm a little worried this is going to turn into a weekly routine.)

Katie: How do we know that Sherlock's a boy?
Cynthia: Go ask your father.

And yes, I can see that a talk needs to be had. I attempted the other night but she was watching a movie and not listening to me.

1 comment:

Weebs said...

Let's see, sex ed questions already, the grass roots resurgence of the 60's SDS, next you'll be telling me she watches Bill O'Reilly every night. By the way are you sure of what grade she's really in?