Sunday, February 06, 2011

Katie's Rings & Things

 It all started with our Mother/Daughter Bible study.  One night for our craft we made necklaces.  We used pipe cleaners and charms.  Katie had some left overs so I told her she should make a ring.



 She made a ring.  Actually she made a couple, one for her and one for her bff at school.  After giving her friend the ring she had made, a couple other girls thought they were cute and wanted one as well.  So Katie made them rings too.  Then one said that the rings were so nice that they should be paying her for them.  This is what has come out of that suggestion.


Yes, she even hired advertising - although it doesn't get out of the house.
 However that may be changing if Roo can figure out a way to escape.

I'm trying to determine what this look is telling me.  I don't think I'm going to sleep until I have figured it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see she will own her own business one day.
Yea Katie!!!!!!!!