Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yes, I know

I have been completely remiss about telling you folks how 2nd grade is. LOL I have pictures, I need to download them. Yes, I also know you've heard that all before.

I was very excited to see Katie's classmates the first day. There are quite a few kids that she was friends with in Kindergarten, didn't see too much in 1st grade that are now in her 2nd grade class. A couple really close friends, so I was happy for her. And the male child that she had a crush on in Kindergarten... and again in first grade.... yep, same room again. I'm going to have to figure out who to bribe next year. LOL

At any rate, I will post pics and the sidewalk fair that we went to is coming up on the 20th, so we're all looking forward to that. I'll be back online soon with photos.

2 comments:

Christine said...

My kid has the same teacher this year in fourth as she had in first grade. I have been doing the happy dance since I found out since I just loved her to death that year. Daughter's third grade teacher was nice but her second grade teacher was a shrew. It is amazing how a bad teacher can make the entire year hell.

I hope you guys have a good teacher. Pictures?

Libby said...

yay for katie!! school is SUCH a big deal for kids at this age!!