Tuesday, September 06, 2005

What a salesbug

For those of you who don't know Katibug is Katie's pet name.... She and I were watching TV this evening and an item appeared on a commercial that she is enamored with, but realizes she's too young to have. It's a gadget that provides a quick way of highlighting your hair. She said, "Mommy, I want that when I'm older." And then she got very excited when they said that "your mom can use it too". Mimicking the commercial the next thing I hear is "Mommy, it's even safe for your hair!" So glad she's worried about healthy hair at the age of 4. Purple Smiles





2 comments:

Weebs said...

You are in so much trouble

Libby said...

Mary...you might think you have problems now...but just wait! My daughter is 21 now, lives at home (GOOD! i never want her to leave us!), and she has grown up to be...a beautician! and she always says i should never use pantene conditioner, it isn't GOOD for your hair!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!