Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween 2003


While I am preparing on taking Katie out today I thought I would leave everyone with a post on how the last Halloween with Daddy went before we come home with any new stories and/or pictures (don't worry, I will definitely be posting pictures - you know me).

Two years ago Katie was only two and didn't quite get the whole Trick or Treat thing yet. She knew that people were giving her candy, but I don't think she really knew why. She also was a little too small to walk the whole strip of businesses that we were hitting. So Daddy put her on his shoulders - by the way, she was dressed as a ladybug. Picture is below.

Everything was going well until daddy decided to give her a Twizzler. Being two, she wasn't good at ripping Twizzler's apart so she was sucking it instead. By the time I realized that she had one it had run all the way down her arm onto daddy's head and down the side of his face. Can you say "EEEWWWWW?" Someone actually asked him if it was blood because they thought it was part of a costume. Daddy had to go into a bar and wash his head. Yes, that's what he told me, looking back it seems like an excuse to get out of the trick or treatin' and drink, doesn't it? He probably needed one by then.
Everyone have a good Halloween! I'll be posting later I'm sure.
And if you haven't read between the lines.... JC is home!!!

1 comment:

Libby said...

happy halloween, all! katie, get LOTS of candy!! tell them you have 2 or 3 little brothers at home that aren't allowed to trick or treat, so you want to get candy for them, cuz you feel so bad...
haha!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!