Sunday, October 02, 2005

Uh Oh... I may be in trouble

For those of you who do not know me personally, I'm half Italian. Which makes this story a little more interesting. Katie has one of those "horse heads on a stick" - don't know what they are actually called. This morning I came back to my room after taking a shower and it was in my bed covered up like it was sleeping. Images of The Godfather racing around my head I just stood there and giggled. It wasn't as threatening since it was pink, but I'm not sure if she was trying to leave me a message or not. I'm watching my back.

6 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Gee, I think my comments are going to be longer than your post.

1. Your daughter has a wild imagination, or she is reading "The Godfather" way too soon.

2. It is called "horse head (singular) on a stick." There is only one horse head to the stick.

3. They are not called horse head on a stick, but "stick horses," or just "ponies."

4. If your daughter saws the head off the horse and THEN puts in your bed, you might wanna take her out as a pre-emptive strike.

5. I love doing your posts for you.

Libby said...

mary...did you watch 'the godfather' movies all weekend? cuz they were on, all day sat & sun, over & over!! :-)
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

Mary said...

Hoss, thank you for correcting me, I knew you'd be the one to do it! And as far as #5 goes, aren't you already posting for someone else today? Trying to take over blog world, hmmmm? :)

Libby, I had no idea they were on this weekend, but maybe Katie was switching channels when I left the room!

Becky said...

Ok, that is just hysterical. I'd watch my back if I were you. You never know what that girl will do next!

loveabulls said...

All of the comments were just funny as heck...horsetail had the funniest reply. Thanks for this midnight laugh.

kimmyk said...

as long as it's only stick horses in your bed i think your good.

now if other things start showing up in the bed...i'd be worried.