Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mother/Daughter Bond in a spooky kinda way

The other night Katie and I were having a sleepover. I had a dream that Katie was in her yellow PJs and climbed up into my lap. I was giving her a hug and looked down to see a stain on her pants. I asked her if she wet her pants and she said just a little.
The next morning I woke up and while I was talking to Katie I put my hand on her leg. I said, "Katie, where are the PJ pants you had on last night when we went to bed?" (her yellow PJs) She said she went to the potty and wet on them on accident while I was sleeping.
Eek.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Kinda odd. Did she tell you during the night and you just weren't completely awake to remember?

Mary said...

Nope, Becky, she never said a word. She wouldn't volunteer that kind of information. :)

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Pretty soon, with your ESP talent, they will be hiring you to solv crimes. You'll do well, I just know.

Libby said...

scary, mary!! (oops!)
that's me & tiff to a T!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

kimmyk said...

that's freaky.

so do ya think you could dream that i won the lottery? just a thought.