Saturday, September 08, 2007

We made it through a week

Okay, first week of school accomplished. She appears to like it, although she really appears to like JC and I taking her and picking her up too. And so did I. I may have to sneak a few more of those in during the year. She has not had any homework yet, although she did forget to bring her folder home on Friday, so I can't say that for sure. If she doesn't start getting homework soon, we're going to have to continue with the books we bought for her to work on over the summer. I think maybe they are just testing to see what everyone knows after their individual kindergarten experiences. I'm hoping that's it anyway. I do like her teacher though, she's very nice.


We are going to go to the zoo today, so hopefully I'll have some pictures to share.

No comments: